Talk with VOTERS for Bernie!
It's the best way to elect Bernie.
Don't see an event near you? Create your own!
- Post an event at the national campaign's site:
- The National campaign will provide important guidance.
- Our Revolution Michigan can provide assistance with flyers and stickers if you let us know (please schedule your event 10 days out so there's time for both us and the national campaign to guide and publicize your event!) Contact Our Revolution Michigan here.
These conversations are fun, easy, and help build our volunteer network as well as gain voters.
Join an Organizing Kickoff!
Saturday, April 27th
Meet other Bernie supporters and hear from the national Bernie 2020 campaign about next steps.
Rally with Bernie in Warren!
Saturday, April 13
Event at 5:00pm, doors at 3:30pm
Location: Macomb Community College
Parking Lot 15
28466 Bunert Road, Warren, MI
Vote for Progressives at the 2018 Michigan Democratic Party Spring Convention! The MDP will be making endorsements for Attorney General, Secretary of State, and candidates for State Supreme Court. This is your chance to have a big impact on the direction of the MDP in 2018 and to ensure we have great candidates on the statewide ticket.
You must be a member of the MDP at least 30 days in advance. Register here if you aren't already!
CALL YOUR SENATORS
Tell them to vote NO
On Trump's fossil-fuel industry nominees to the federal agency that regulates the industry!
Find your Senators' Contact Information here: www.tinyurl.co/YourSenatorsInfo
- CALL NOW. The Confirmation Vote could be THIS WEEK (July 10-14, 2017).
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) is a rubber-stamp operation. That's why we have accidents on pipeline after pipeline. And that's why runaway investments in unnecessary fracking and oil pipelines that fuel climate change are approved. This has to stop.
- Nominees Ron Powelson and Neil Chatterjee's strong ties to the fossil fuel industry should disqualify them from serving on the agency that is supposed to regulate that industry.
- Powelson describes anti-pipeline advocates as members of a "jihad."
- MORE about why your Senators should vote NO on Trump's FERC nominees here: tinyurl.com/FERC-Nominees
July 1st, 2017. Energy Transfer Partners is working to construct a large-diameter pipeline carrying fracked gas under high pressure through Michigan and Ohio. FERC needs to hear from us NOW. Tell them to HALT the pipeline.